Java Developer - Finance
- Type Permanent
- Salary US$130000 - US$170000 per annum + competitive
- Location Boston, Massachusetts
- Sectors Banking and Finance, IT, Fintech, Development
Java Developer or Engineer | Finance | Senior to Mid-level
We are looking for skilled Java Developers or Engineers to join a strong, collaborative team. As part of an inclusive culture, you will meet smart, progressive individuals who will challenge you to solve problems, anticipate our clients' needs, and enhance our technology platforms.
In this role you will work with a diverse set of cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement new systems & enhancements. The Java Developer or Engineer will join a team of 10-12 systems analysts, software engineers, and QA testers, responsible for the development and maintenance of the vendor portfolio accounting application.
- 5+ years of relevant development and design experience
- Financial industry preferred, but not required
- Experience in relational database technologies like Oracle, MySQL, and Postgres
- Java & SQL are a must
- AWS is a plus
- Design, prototype, and code new software components and applications.
- Modify and enhance existing systems to incorporate new functionality and to optimize them for performance and scalability.
- Coordinate with team members to execute test plans and provide support during user acceptance testing.
- Ensure quality of product by enforcing established architectural/technology standards
- Lead technical design and support documentation.
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity to join a group of highly skilled, collaborative Java developers please send your resume for the attention of Dayne Martin at Huxley.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.