Java Developer - International environment
Besides the development of the web applications you will work on big-data analysis and smart algorithms to personalize news of the digital readers. In addition, you are responsible for a continuous delivery process and you will work with the latest technologies. As a Java Developer you will be working on:
* Designing and building smart search functions and personalization using Elastic Search;
* Improve autoscaling of services on Amazon platform;
* Building the best UX, regardless of device, mobile first and responsive;
* Personalize news for their readers using self-learning algorithms;
* Exposing audio and video content via podcasts through their websites and apps;
* Continuous monitoring of performance impact, response and performance when developing new features;
* They will challenge you to further develop your ideas to improve the customer experience in an innovative environment with opportunities for initiative, creativity, freedom and responsibility.
As a Java Developer you have:
* Bachelor degree;
* Advanced knowledge of Java;
* Knowledge of development platforms, Spring (Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Social, Spring XD, Spring Cloud), Hibernate and Similar;
* Experience with design patterns and objected oriented development;
* Experience with Agile/Scrum method.
* Bonus if you have knowledge of Tomcat, mysql stack, elasticsearch, Web services and front-end techniques.
The Java Developer receives:
* Excellent salary, compensation and benefits;
* Expert training and working with the newest technologies;
* Lots of variety in your day to day work (projects, websited, radio, apps, big data analysis);
* Co-working in a team of 20 passionate Developers;
* Lots of variety in your day to day work;
* Flexible working hours.
* Working place in the centre of Amsterdam
This company develops software solutions with a focus on data services. They have customers in The Netherlands and they are constantly growing. This means that you will be working with existing software and co-create new software. The company has a data base what comprising annual reports, staff details, turnover data and other relevant facts about no less than 2.5 million companies and other legal entities in the Netherlands.
The company culture is informal and personal. You will be part of a team with driven but socially strong professionals.
Are you our new Java Developer or do you know anyone who can fill this position? Please send an updated copy of your CV in Word.doc file to Alexandra Smelt at a.smelt @ huxleyit.com or respond through the link on this website.
Are you looking for another position in IT development? Please contact Alexandra Smelt directly at +31 20 5221322 to discuss your next career step.