Our client, a fin-tech firm, is currently hiring for a Senior Java developer focused on application development utilizing big data analytics. You will be an experienced developer within Java with a strong understanding of databases, messaging, enterprise application development, and software development best practices.
- Collaborate with key business and technology stakeholders to define functional and technical design.
- Work closely with software engineering team and senior leadership to design and implement end-to-end solutions.
- Design, develop and implement full stack solutions using Java.
- Lead and/or participate in project efforts using an Agile development methodology.
- 8+ years of applied work experience developing OO solutions using Java
- Experience developing server side code using a J2EE application Server
- Familiarity with the Spring Framework, Hibernate, MySQL
- Assist in development with UI using HTML
- Experience within the financial systems implementing SWIFT or FIX messaging
- Experience with JMS Messaging frameworks
- Strong understanding of multi-threading and algorithms
- Experience with container based deployment utilizing Docker or Kubernetes
- Must be devoted to delivering quality and well-tested software
If you are interested or would like more information, please submit your resume for the consideration of Mikey Draine at Huxley
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.