Do you have a degree in Accounting? Do you want to work independently in a company with a flat hierarchy? Do you think that human aspect and work/life balance are important?
If you can answer "yes" to these 3 questions, then this opportunity could be interesting for you.
My client is an international and growing company. Autonomy, freedom and responsibility are strong concepts for them. In order to strengthen their accounting team, they are currently looking for a Junior Accountant who speaks German.
Your responsibility as a Junior Accountant:
- Prepare journal entries for receivables;
- Encode Intrastat declarations;
- Work on Account Payable;
- Prepare monthly/ yearly closing n collaboration with Senior Accountants;
- Support the management in subventions filing;
- Be directly in contact with the Finance Manager.
Your profile as a Junior Accountant:
- You have a degree in accounting (Bac +3) or similar;
- You have a first experience in accounting;
- You are Fluent in German and in English, French is an asset;
- You are able to work in a team;
- You are team player and you have good communication skills.
The offer as a Junior Accountant:
- A familiar and friendly working environment;
- A strong autonomy in your work;
- Career evolution plan;
- Bonus (discretionniary);
- Pension scheme.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.