Do you want to join an international and growing industrial group? Do you have a first experience as a Financial Controller? Do you speak French, German and English?
If you can answer "yes" to these 3 questions, then this opportunity could be interesting for you.
My client is an international industrial and growing group who employs more than 6000 people. The company has its own financial service. In order to strengthen their accounting team, they are currently looking for a Junior Financial Controller. In 2-3 year you will have to travel punctually to the different entities of the group to train them.
Your responsibility as a Junior Financial Controller:
- Coordinate and execute financial controls;
- Check the correct implementation of the standards Group-gaap guideline;
- Work on local statutory accounts for entities under management;
- Prepare the draft of consolidated financial statement;
- Perform monthly / quarterly reporting;
- Contribute to the continuous development of financial processes;
- Prepare legal documentation, VAT and Tax returns;
- Be the direct point of contact for auditors.
Your profile as a Junior Financial Controller
- You have a degree in accounting (Bac +3) or similar;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position in Luxembourg;
- You are eager to learn;
- You are multitasker;
- You are fluent English and in German;
- You have good communication and analysis skills;
- An experience in SAP is an asset.
The offer as a Junior Financial Controller
- A market conform salary (depending on your experience);
- A familiar and friendly working environment;
- A strong autonomy in your work.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 weeks and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.