Junior Infrastructure Analyst
Infrastructure Analyst required to join a team of ambitious individuals within an Investment Management company. In search for a Infrastructure Analyst who is a hungry team player looking to progress, forward thinking, and would seize the problem and will make suggestions to change and improve a situation.
You will be supporting 200 users worldwide and focusing on the back end infrastructure that isn't user specific. The role giving everyone a good exposure to the business by rotating responsibilities, projects and working hours, regarding out of hours.
Infrastructure Analyst must have experience in:
- Building and configuring servers
- Servers; backup, new servers, maintaining new servers.
- Client operating systems; Office Suites
- Network technologies such as TCP/IP and Ethernet.
- Supporting Microsoft File and Print Services in a Windows environment
- Microsoft windows server, Exchange, Active Directory
- Good written and oral communication skills at all levels
- Mixture of both BAU and Project Work
'Nice to have'
- ITIL process knowledge
- Experience in VMware and Cloud would be highly beneficial.
- Financial Market Data Applications like; Bloomberg
- Passport; once maybe twice a year to travel to European and Middle Eastern offices.
- Degree 2:1 or above
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (Depending on experience) + out of hours and overtime
Start date: ASAP
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.