Junior Programmer Analyst
An independent asset management firm are looking to add a Junior Programmer Analyst to the business. They have offices in Tokyo, Hong Kong and London, and this particular position will be based in their London offices.
Responsibilities of the Junior Programmer Analyst role include:
- Developing software applications designed to increase productivity and workflow across all levels of the business
- Writing design documents and specifications for new business applications
Desired Skills/Attributions for the ideal candidate for the Junior Programmer Analyst role:
- Proven success previously working with C# OR Java
- A thorough understanding of SQL
- Excellent work ethic combined with a strong natural analytical mind-set
- A background in programming at either a buy-side or sell-side technology firm
You should be willing to learn and gain expertise in any of the following areas:
- Business domain knowledge: equity trading, operations / settlements, P&L, risk and compliance
- Systems domain knowledge: electronic trading systems, real-time market data platforms, historical market data
This opportunity is perfect for a developer towards the start of their career who is truly looking to progress by working with experienced, bright and likeminded individuals who will teach you how to implement and develop new platforms.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.