Junior Sanctions Officer
- Type Permanent
- Salary £50000 - £80000 per annum + competitive
- Location London
- Sectors Banking and Finance
This is an excellent opportunity for a Sanction Officer to join a financial crime team in a well-established investment bank.
The compliance sanction team sit the second line of defence within the financial crime function, providing Sanctions advice to the business and the on boarding teams.
Skills and Responsibilities:
* Sanction experience is required
* Investment banking experience
* Experienced in handling or signing of sanction related escalations either from transaction screening or alert investigations
* Policy drafting and reviewing experience
This is a leading global investment bank who have stability within the market. They have a diverse culture and strong team comradery and are looking for right person to join their team.
This role will give you the breadth of knowledge to take your career to the next level and with multiple offices globally, there are also opportunities to move internationally in the future. There is a great compliance culture, excellent work life balance and targeted support given to develop your career.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.