Lead Data Scientist - NLP, Financial Technology Firm
My client, a publically listed international financial technology firm is looking to hire a Lead Data Scientist to be based in their Chicago office. The Lead Data Scientist will work across different teams including data engineering to architect and build solutions that transform the insights that power decision making capabilities for their clients around the world.
This company are building sophisticated artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions for its clients using Natural Language Processing and thus a candidate with an advanced knowledge of the NLP space is integral for success in the role.
What You Will Need
- Advanced knowledge of Natural Language Processing of unstructured text documents.
- Experience of unstructured feature extraction using machine learning techniques such as deep learning, multi-layer neural networks are ESSENTIAL.
- Advanced knowledge of Python.
- Experience of Tensorflow, Pytorch or other similar products.
What's in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity the lead the design and architecture of cutting edge machine learning technology.
- You will have the opportunity to work with some of the brightest technologically innovative minds that the industry has to offer.
- Opportunity to join an expanding office with a contagious working environment and culture for fun and innovation.
Compensation: $160-180k base salary + benefits and competitive bonus
Please contact Lee Abrahams at Huxley for further information
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.