A financial broker and technology provider in Manhattan is seeking an experienced Network Engineer to join their Technology Solutions and Services group.
- Responsible for all aspects of day-to-day operations, engineering, and architecture of the Data & Voice Networks
- Configure, implement and support WAN/LAN network architecture, manage routing protocols, documentation, and network diagram
- Maintain a diverse network across several continents in addition to minimizing latency and optimize Market Data multicast distribution
- Work hands-on with both internal and external vendors, carriers, clients, to add or modify network connectivity and when necessary, troubleshoot and identify sources of problems and bring issues to resolution
- Hands-on experience working with complex, high performance networks with multiple sites (data centers and/or trading facilities)
- Significant knowledge of client-server architectures and network design
- The ability to work with traders and technologists to balance competing and/or quickly shifting priorities
- Expert knowledge of Cisco IOS/NxOS, Arista EOS, F5, Cisco ASA and other network operating systems
- Knowledgeable of routing protocols including TCP/IP BGP, OSPF, MSDP and PIM and experience with VPNs including IPSEC, GRE, Fortinet and Cisco ASA
- Strong experience with multicast configuration, market data exchange, routing protocols
- Experience with operating systems like Windows Linux, and Solaris
- Scripting and programming experience, design and support of virtualization, cloud infrastructure
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.