A well-established international bank is looking to hire an experienced Network Architect with significant expertise in the design, configuration, and installation of enterprise network infrastructure.
To be successful in this role, the incumbent would need to have:
- Baseline network experience of at least 8 years hands on and progressive in terms of managing large enterprise networks
- Practical experience in implementing low latency IP networks
- Expert level understanding of Layer 2 / Layer 3 routing and switching technologies
- Strong understanding and practical experience designing and implementing carrier transport WAN services including MPLS; Metro Ethernet
- Proven experience in defining low level designs for LAN, WAN and DWDM connectivity for high speed and low latency connectivity between DCs
- Certification in CCIE a plus. Current Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification a must
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at a.jimenez (at) huxley.com.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200720126E. Licence Number: 16S8216. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1114485.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017