Lead Software Engineer - Java & C++
One of the most technologically innovative proprietary trading firms in the world is looking to hire a lead software engineer for their Chicago team. This firm is more relatable to a "technology firm who trade" who possess cutting edge technology and employ some of the sharpest technical minds the industry has to offer.
This role will involve pioneering a team focused the most innovative greenfield projects that the firm is working on. The need for both Java and C++ knowledge will allow the successful candidate to add value across every project and impact every team across the business.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline.
- Strong experience programming in both C++ and Java on a multi-threaded system in a Linux environment (Modern versions of C++ and Java are ideal - C++11/14/17 & Java8+).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Passion for innovation and technology.
What's In It for You?
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and some of the brightest minds in the industry.
- Modern office with casual dress code and fully catered meals.
- Flexible vacation policy including unlimited PTO - Yes, you can come and go as you please!
- Excellent other company benefits including an outstanding quarterly bonus program.
To learn more, please get in touch with Lee Abrahams to discuss further
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.