A leading UK bank are looking for a Process Improvement Lead to join their Finance team. The successful candidate will manage and deliver end-to-end improvements to key operational processes using Process Improvement and Project Management techniques (e.g. Lean, Six-Sigma), working with different parts of the bank as required.
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
- Work with Senior managers to complete gap analysis of 'as is' and 'to be' processes to create a delivery plan for implementation
- Creation of a Process Improvement pipeline of activity across teams, gaining buy in and sign off from senior stakeholders
- Work with Senior Managers and their teams to create a culture of continuous improvement
- Working with Senior Managers and their teams to successfully manage delivery role out of process improvement
- Delivers beginner level training in Lean/Process Re-Engineering technique
Skills and Expertise
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma (Green and/or Black Belt) or Lean Delivery
- Proficient in process definition and modelling, process improvement and/or process re-engineering
- Expertise in rules and problem identification / definition and resolution design with operational and workflow improvement
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at different levels and interview business managers to collect appropriate information and lead focused workshop with key individuals
If this sounds like you, please click apply. Alternatively, you can get in touch via the details below.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales