Huxley is supporting a private equity investment company in recruiting a legal counsel. The group employs collaborators in different locations and has 5 collaborators in Luxembourg. They are looking for a person with an entrepreneurial mindset and a first experience as jurist/lawyer within a law firm. Their future colleague will have experience in private equity and will have a good knowledge in French and English.
- Managing a portfolio of companies from incorporation to liquidation.
- Drafting legal documents such as resolutions.
- Preparing board packs and attending meetings as well as drafting the minutes.
- Reviewing transaction and financing documents.
- Liaising with internal and external parties (notaries, lawyers, …).
- You are fluent in English and French.
- You have a degree in law or finance.
- You have between 2 and 5 years of experience in Luxembourg as jurist or lawyer with a renewed law firm.
- You have experience in private equity.
- You are able to work in autonomy on your files and have an inquisitive mind.
- You are able to manage high volumes are able to abide to tight deadline.
- You have a strong team spirit.
- Market base salary.
- Meal vouchers.
- Sport allowance.
- Pension scheme.
- Health Insurance.
- Transport allowance.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.