Line Control Analyst
- Type Contract
- Salary HK$35000 - HK$45000 per annum + competitive
- Location Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Sectors Banking and Finance
An international bank is looking to hire a Line Control Analyst to be part of their team.
As a Line Control Analyst, you would be required to support the implementation and continuation of Control initiatives and manage the ongoing Operational Control requirements for Broker Outsourcing locally and globally.
The main focus of the role is to ensure consistent adherence to the internal control framework, provide effective regional line of site and understanding of risks and issues, and partner with Operations Management in proactively supporting them to resolve risks and provide practical business solutions.
Location: Hong Kong
- Administering a robust daily control model in line with the department's codification
- Delivering a global Control Assurance Programme across Broker Outsourcing in line with OR FIM requirements
- Coordinating a globally aligned reporting and governance programme as per assigned metrics utilising golden source risk tools
- Embed ORMF Assessments across Broker Outsourcing globally
- Facilitation & coordination of incident & issue management
- Coordination of Control Operating Model team tasks, measures and projects
- Support & assist with execution of Internal and External Audit
- Audit background is preferable
- Strong stakeholder management, negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with business partners and work with colleagues who are geographically dispersed
- Proven ability to analyse complex data to identify trend and root cause
- Ability to review processes, systems and products and identify integral risk factors
- Ability to plan and organise workload to meet deadlines, taking into account relative priorities.
- A proven delivery track record combined with a sound knowledge of risk management processes.
Contract duration: 12 months
Kindly send your updated CV if you are keen to take this role.
Nadhrah Naela Abdullah (R1872344)
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017