Loan Trading Analyst
A leading global investment bank are recruiting for a Loan Trading Analyst to join their Secondary Loan Trading Operations Team.
- responsible for a portfolio of syndicated loans, administering purchases, sales, payments, fees, interest, drawdowns and repayments. This involves the input of high value CHAPS and SWIFT payments using the banks systems (Loan IQ) in line with procedures and loan documentation, in a timely manner meeting all critical deadlines.
- Previous SLT experience is a significant advantage for the role.
- Detailed knowledge of the LIBOR loan product.
- Knowledge of Loan IQ, essential, - working knowledge of Clearpar.
- Good excel and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills to deal with both internal and external clients, including front office trading staff, Legal & CMP.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work, to ensure transaction deadlines are achieved.
- Pro-active problem solving attitude.
- Able to deliver high work standards.
If this is of interest to you then please get in touch with an updated CV and we can arrange a time to talk.
Look forward to hearing from you,
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com