An automotive machining company in West midlands are looking appoint an Maintenance Manager to head up their machine shop and grow into a larger role across other areas of the business given time and results. If you have a management background in a CNC environment, with the proven ability to implement PPM and culture change across a team you are of interest for this role!
What will you be doing?
As a Maintenance Manager, you will be leading a maintenance team across a production facility of 50 CNC machines with 4 direct reports, this role reports directly into the Operations Director, and you would be over seeing a range of machines implement proactive maintenance for this leading automotive manufacture. What skills/experience should you have?
- 3-5 years Management/supervisor background
- 3-5 years in a CNC environment
- Have held responsibility for a small team
- Engineering background degree preferable
- Proven ability to implement culture effectively with minimum disruption
- Longevity with previous employers
- knowledge and experience driving PPM & TPM
- Proven knowledge of KPI's and managing the implementation of them
- Preferred SME background ideal TS16949 accredited As a
Maintenance Manager, you will be working for an established 3rd generation family owned Automotive Manufacture in Dudley. You will be joining an organisation that works with major Commercial Vehicle OEM'S such as Caterpillar and Scania. If you want to join an organisation that places a great emphasis on the importance of integrity and progression then this may be the perfect fit for you. What can we offer you?
Who will you be working for?
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Competitive salary
- Real progression and staff investment
- Investment in facility including 750k recently into the machine shop
Are you a proactive professional looking for the next step in your career? If so, then you could be the Maintenance Manager that we're seeking. Interested? Get in touch, today.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.