Manufacturing Director - Cornwall
- Type Permanent
- Salary £60000 - £80000 per annum + pension
- Location Cornwall, England
- Sectors Manufacturing
A leading manufacturer are seeking a Manufacturing Director to join their team in Cornwall. If you have a background implementing and driving change and wants a challenge to increase manufacturing, then you could be the Manufacturing Director that we've been looking for.
What will you be doing?
As a Manufacturing Director, you will be looking at the current production techniques and systems with the idea of increasing productivity to meet current demand. If you have the ability to manage the efficient implementation of appropriate Lean tools and methodologies, then we want to hear from you.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Engineering degree (or equivalent experience)
- Experience of bringing in new production technology.
- Heading up Lean manufacturing experience.
- Solid project management experience.
- Track record of utilising problem solving and root cause analysis tools within a production environment.
Who will you be working for?
As a Manufacturing Director, you'll be working for an established manufacturer in Cornwall. You'll be joining an organisation that works with a wide range of customers and prides itself on building lasting professional relationships. If you want to join an organisation that places a great emphasis on the importance of integrity and invests heavily in its staff, then this may be the perfect fit for you.
What can we offer you?
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Flexible working
If you're a self-motivated professional with the enthusiasm to make change then please get in touch now.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.