Manufacturing team leader- Lean/ CI experience required
- Type Permanent
- Salary £30000 - £40000 per annum +
- Location Bristol, England
- Sectors Specialist Manufacturing
A leading manufacturer are recruiting for a manufacturing cell leader within their manufacturing department to join their team near Bristol. Do you have experience in implementing the principles of lean manufacturing and driving production optimisation? If so, then you may be the engineer we're looking for.
What will you be doing?
As cell leader you'll be responsible for ensuring that resources including manpower, materials and machinery are available and utilised in a cost effective manner. To continue to develop a team culture which is customer focused and lastly promote the application of the continuous improvement and lean methodology.
Key skills required;
- Inventory control experience within an MRP manufacturing based environment.
- Experience of managing/ leading and motivating teams is essential
- Broad understanding/appreciation of key operational areas (e.g. quality, production engineering)
- Clear understanding and application of modern manufacturing techniques and manufacturing best practice
Who will you be working for?
You'll be working for an established manufacturer near Bristol. You'll be joining an organisation that works with a wide range of customers and prides itself on building lasting professional relationships. If you want to join an organisation that places a great emphasis on the importance of continuous improvement & lean manufacturing and invests heavily in its staff, then this may be the perfect fit for you.
To be considered for either of the above positions you must apply with an updated CV.
This role is urgent, so please reply as soon as possible with the required information for consideration.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales