Margin Operations Analyst
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Singapore, Singapore
- Sectors Banking and Finance
An international bank is looking to hire an Margin Operations Analyst to be part of their team.
As an Margin Operations Analyst, you will be focused to mitigate credit risk through margin calls at a portfolio level.
The team supports bilateral collateral arrangements for Derivatives, Repo Stock Lending and other bespoke collateral arrangements. The team will also be responsible for processing margin calls, dispute management, portfolio reconciliation, collateral asset management, optimisation, reporting, reviewing collateral agreement negotiations and marketing the margin function to internal and external clients.
- Daily processing for ISDA CSA, regulatory IM & VM agreements, China Pledge Agreement, GMRA, GMSLA, OSLA and Precious Metal Loan collateral programs
- Processing of daily trade/mark-to-market data from various product controlling sources / transaction systems.
- Agreement reviews & tracking, client & product static maintenance
- Collateral movements & positions reconciliations
- Execution & settling of collateral asset movements
- Control of collateral positions and corporate action processing
- Knowledge of Derivatives Markets and broad general experience of Financial Markets
- At least 1-2 years' experience in collateral management
- strong macro and excel skills
- Experience with OTC derivatives
Contract duration: 6 months
Kindly send your updated CV if you are keen to take this role.
Nadhrah Naela Abdullah (R1872344)
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017