A Top Tier Investment Bank are recruiting for a Market Risk Analyst to join their Market Risk and CCR division on a long term contracting basis.
The Market Risk Analyst will need the following experience in order to be successful:
- Degree and Masters in a quantitative discipline.
- Experience in risk system development cycles.
- Detailed knowledge on trading business & products, risk methodology and regulatory framework.
- High degree of understanding of Market Risk terminology and concepts.
- Experience in documenting requirements, validating functional specifications and an understanding of the importance of project life-cycles.
- Strong ability to understand and use complex systems and take a logical approach to resolve to communicate errors.
- High level of expertise in Excel, Access, VBA and/or SQL,
- Ability to critically review and check data.
- Investment Banking experience.
- Trading Risk, PnL, Product Control Background.
If this is of interest to you please get in touch as soon as possible.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales