Market Risk Analyst
- Type Contract
- Salary £300 - £400 per day +
- Location London, England
- Sectors Global Markets
A Top Tier Investment Bank are recruiting for a Market Risk Analyst to join their Market Risk and Counterparty Credit risk division on a long term contracting basis.
The Market Risk Analyst will need the following experience in order to be successful:
- Degree and Masters in a quantitative discipline.
- Experience in risk system development cycles.
- Detailed knowledge on trading business & products, risk methodology and regulatory framework.
- High degree of understanding of Market Risk terminology and concepts.
- Experience in documenting requirements, validating functional specifications and an understanding of the importance of project life-cycles.
- Strong ability to understand and use complex systems and take a logical approach to resolve to communicate errors.
- High level of expertise in Excel, Access, VBA and/or SQL,
- Ability to critically review and check data.
- Investment Banking experience.
If this is of interest to you please get in touch as soon as possible.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales