A Top Tier Investment Bank are recruiting for a Market Risk Analyst to join their Risk and Valuation Management function on a long term basis.
The successful Market Risk Analyst will need the following experience:
- Master's in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics etc).
- 3-5 years of Market Risk Management experience within Investment Banking along with strong understanding of market risk factors & reporting.
- Identify regulatory requirements and SIMM Initial Margin methodology.
- Stress Testing Experience.
- Broad Asset Product knowledge.
- Excellent experience in publishing daily risk reports along with commentaries.
- Good understanding of Excel, VBA, SQL, Access etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If this is of interest tou you, or curious to learn more, please do get in touch!
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales