Market Risk Analyst
- Type Contract
- Salary £350 - £500 per day +
- Location London
- Sectors Banking and Finance
The Market Risk Analyst will need the following knowledge and experience in order to be successful:
* Master's Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics.
* 5 plus years of relevant experience within Investment Banking within Market Risk along with strong understanding of market risk factors & reporting.
* PnL Experience
* Broad Product knowledge including Credit Derivatives and Fixed Income.
* Excellent experience in publishing daily risk reports along with commentaries.
* Experience testing new risk functions and validating the risks.
* Good understanding of Excel, VBA, SQL, Access, C#, C++ etc
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Previous experience working in complex and demanding environments and aware of all stages of a project.
* Previous managerial experience and the ability to liaise confidently with stakeholders on a Global Scale from IT to Front Office.
If this is of interest to you please get in touch with your latest CV.
I look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com