Market Risk - Business Analyst
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Singapore
- Sectors Banking and Finance
The Company has built an impressive track record of success and is a distinct market leader in its field.
You will be responsible for to work on initiatives to enhance the bank's market risk reporting systems and other risk tools. You will also enjoy an attractive, merit-based remuneration depending upon your experience and capabilities.
If you are keen on joining a team that will give you an opportunity for immense learning, opportunity to try your own ideas, this is the right opportunity for you.
* Work with the Business and Technical Teams and ensure the developers have a thorough understanding of the business requirements
* Engage with Project Managers and ensure the job scope is precisely discussed with Business Stakeholders
* Contribute to the test strategy, test plans and participate in actual testing phase
You are required to have
* Experience in a Market Risk Function - Either Analysis, Reporting, Business Analysis, Projects
* Strong Personality - Should have the ability to drive changes and influence decisions
* A Strong understanding of Derivative Products- Any of FX, Credit, Commodities,Rates
* Excellent Communication + Stakeholder Management Skills
* Understanding of Risk Systems, Pricing of Derivatives
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements strictly, please send in your updated CV via an application. Please call Akshita Mehra (R1332208) or at +65 6572 45037 for more information.
Please feel free to share this opportunity with your friends/colleagues who may be keen on the role.
Job Location: Singapore
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017