- Type Contract
- Salary £250 - £300 per day +
- Location London, England
- Sectors Banking and Finance
A leading financial services company are looking for a Marketing individual to help make changes to their brand to adapt to the digital revolution. To do so, they are looking for someone to face into and coordinate marketing initiatives for delivery teams and manage marketing activity.
This is a 12 month contract position, based in the City of London and a daily rate of £250-£300.
- Facing into and coordinating marketing initiatives for delivery teams and manage marketing activity.
- This is a reactive role, the candidate will be responding to marketing briefs/proposals that come into the team.
- The candidate will be prioritizing projects, working with stakeholders and ensuring that integrity of the brand identity.
- Ensure that we don't develop unnecessary campaigns and that the ones they do make are on brand.
- The role is split between managing marketing requests and strategic thinking.
- Strategic background
- Marketing experience with multi-national brands.
- Experience with clicks and mortar organizations.
- Financial Services Experience beneficial or supermarkets and telecoms companies
- Strong stakeholder skills.
- Strategic thinking is key - long term vision
- Understanding of the decision making process.
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales