We are looking for a MDM developer with 2-3 years' experience in a corporate environment who is looking for their next challenge.
This role will see you partner with senior developers who will provide guidance and career development on your journey.
In this role, you will drive requirements, build and own deliverables while ensuring quality and standards are met. You will work autonomously and within a small team on different projects accordingly.
You will have experience working in a Data Warehouse environment and be comfortable with large data sets.
Other technology and experience required:
- MDM Infosphere
- General Windows server experience
- SQL Server 2014 and Above - TransaqtSQL (Highly desirable)
- Informatica 9.6 (Highly desirable)
- Oracle DB 11G and above - PL/SQL (Highly desirable)
- MSFT Powershell (Highly desirable)
- A development background or scripting experience would be advantageous
- Previous data analytics experience would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present information to stakeholders
If you are interested in this role please apply with your most up to date CV and i will follow up with a chat to discuss the role further.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.