Mechancial Design Engineer- Wiltshire
- Type Permanent
- Salary £30000 - £37000 per annum + benefits
- Location Wiltshire, England
- Sectors Specialist Manufacturing
I am currently looking for a new product development engineer to join my client in Wiltshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate with some industry experience looking for an opportunity to grow with a business and take on more responsibility.
My client is an exciting and growing company are looking for a forward thinking engineer to come in to the business and lead the way for their exciting new product development.
You will be involved in the hands on design of the new product range, providing expertise on direction of development based upon past experience.
You must have the following to qualify for consideration…
- A precision mechanical engineering background
- A relevant Degree or equivalent
- Proven experience in taking new product through design/development to production readiness
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
Salary will be dependent on experience - up to £37,000 plus a generous benefits package. Please send your CV to me for consideration.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales