Mechanical Design Engineer
- Type Contract
- Location South West England, England
- Sectors Engineering
Location: South West
Job Type: Contract - 6 Months
My client based in the South West are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to work on a role that involves a full product life cycle. The successful candidate will be aiding in supporting in service products on various programs.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will be proficient in designing hydraulic/ electro-mechanical/ mechanical hydraulics.
- 2D & 3D Design using Solidworks
- 3+ years experience working on hydraulics
- Experience of geometric tolerancing, processing, precision machining, castings, forgings, metallic materials, military and indutry standards
- Understanding of design (FMEA, DFMEA), test and analysis (Mathcad, FEA) tools
If this is of interest to yourself, please respond to this advert with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales