A thriving organisation in Bristol are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer who's specializes in Rotating Machinery & Special Purpose Machines to join their team. If you can demonstrate experience of using Machinery design, then you could be the Mechanical Design Engineer we're seeking.
What will you be doing?
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you'll be designing complex, special purpose bespoke packaging machinery. Working with AutoCad inventor, you'll display initiative when looking at material and sourcing the production process.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Background in machinery design, electro-mechanical, automation, conveyors or SPM
- Knowledge of AutoCad, SolidWorks or AutoCad Inventor
- Experience of 3D assembly drawings
- Holding a minimum of HNC/HND or possibly a degree in a relevant subject
- Track record of working with industrial pneumatics
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering concepts and practice (Bearing applications / belt drives / motor gearbox applications / fixings)
Who will you be working for?
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you'll be working for a design and manufacturing company in Bristol. You'll be working with an impressive range of blue chip companies all over the UK. If you want to join a growing company who are passionate about providing outstanding solutions to clients, then this could be the role that you've been looking for.
Are you the Mechanical Design Engineer we're seeking? If so, get in touch, today.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales