An industry leading client in Bristol that are a medium to heavy engineering company require a Mechanical Design Engineer.
The ideal candidate will be part of starting a rapidly expanding team in an exciting time in the company that has been underway over the past year.
You will be required to travel abroad.
- 3D CAD - 3D model making essential
- Using Autodesk Inventor, AutoCad and MathCad
- Qualified to degree level (or minimum HND/HTEC) in mechanical engineering
- Medium engineering experience having worked with hydraulics
- Customer facing
- Effective communication across different departments
- Hands on
- Data management and filling systems/ERP system
- FEA packages and employing external consultants would be an advantage
- Hydraulic systems and their use with mechanical equipment would be an advantage
If you feel you match the above criteria then please apply now.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales