Mechanical design engineer, Guildford, £45,000
The company specialise in the design and manufacture of precision engineered tools and products across a wide range of industries.
Due to significant growth and new product development, the company are looking for an experience mechanical design engineer with 5 years plus experience.
This is an ideal role and company for a candidate who likes to be involved in innovative, full life cycle product design and development.
If you can demonstrate experience in any of the below areas, please apply today as interviews will take place at the back end of this week and early next week.
- Must have 5 years plus experience in mechanical design
- Must have experience in full life cycle product development including design, test and prototype build
- Experience in precision engineering is an advantage but not essential
- Experience in any kind of tooling design would again be an advantage but not required
- Experience in FEA and/or FMEA's would be preferred but not a requirement
Salary will be up to £45,000 depending on experience + benefits. Please send your up to date CV ASAP for review.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.