Mechanical Design Engineer Liverpool Merseyside Area £35k
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer / CAD Engineer / Mechanical Engineer / Development Engineer / CAE Engineer?
Do you have experience in mechanical design of structures / machinery / load-bearing equipment?
Do you want to work for one of the largest names in Oil, Gas Marine, Offshore and Subsea Engineering?
If so, then please see below....
Huxley Engineering and a major Global name in Engineered Solutions for the Oil / Gas & Marine Industries are looking to recruit a Design Engineer on a permanent basis for their offices in the Merseyside area (St Helens / Liverpool area).
Responsibility of Mechanical Design Engineer:
- Supporting the Product Design Managers to provide design engineering for the Customer Groups, across the Business Group
- Performing design engineering activities within Design Engineering on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure that all products are designed in accordance with customer requirements, company practice and recognized engineering standards.
- Improving product design methods and procedures.
- Ensuring information in drawings and documentation is both correct and complete.
- Communication of technical data to Customers and sub-contractors.
For this Mechanical Design Engineer role, my client are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer with the following:
- Degree qualified (BEng / MEng) in Mechanical Engineering or similar (Automotive Engineering etc)
- Experience in Industry as a Mechanical Design Engineer / CAD Engineer / CAE Engineer / Project Design Engineer
- Experience using 3D CAD Packages for Mechanical Design
- Well rounded knowledge of Mechanical Design & Mechanical Engineering (including Technical Requirements Capture Design, Analysis / Calculation, Testing)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to work with some of the largest names in the Oil & Gas & Marine Industries and on some exceptionally challenging products for complex and harsh environments.
For the successful Mechanical Design Engineer, salaries between £30,000 - £35,000 are on offer plus package and this Mechanical Design Engineer role is commutable from Liverpool, Manchester, Warrington, Preston, Southport, Ormskirk, Bolton, Wigan areas, though we are also keen to hear from Mechanical Design Engineers who may be looking to relocate for the next role.
To be considered for this Mechanical Design Engineer role, please apply via the link below.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.