Mechanical Design Engineer- Optical experience
- Type Permanent
- Location Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Sectors Specialist Manufacturing
A global business leading the design and manufacture of specialist opto-mechanical products is seeking a Design Engineer to join their R&D facility in Oxfordshire.
The company has a strong pipeline of new and future high quality products to supply a demanding expanding marketplace.
The forward-thinking stance of this organisation means that they can provide a secure long-term career in a job that is satisfying and challenging. They provide good opportunities for training and personal development whilst creating products that change lives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading the system design, integration and control system development.
- Initial focus will be on delivering bench top development rigs to be used for consumer testing which will eventually feed into the next rounds of product development and ultimately transfer into manufacturing.
- Owning the specification, design integration and delivery.
- Liaising with optical & mechanical design teams
- A good understating of optics and optical control systems
- Opto-mechanical design experience
- 3D CAD experience
The company is offering a very competitive salary & benefits package, although this is completely dependent on experience.
If you're interested and suitable for this position please apply with a copy of your latest CV and reasons as to why you feel you're suitable for the role.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales