This company operating in a highly regulated industry currently recruiting within its R&D department. With offices in the UK and US, they develop and manufacture innovative electro-mechanical devices and software.
This role is based at their UK headquarters in Gloucestershire and is the result of continued success, and sustained growth.
The successful applicant will join a dedicated, established team of Engineers reporting to the Engineering Manager.
This a great opportunity for candidates that have a genuine passion for engineering.
You have the opportunity to be at the forefront of new product development for a niche product and play a key factor in the full lifecycle process and work with market leading and advanced technology The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas…
- Electro-mechanical design/product development would be an advantage but not essential
- Demonstrate the core principles of mechanical engineering i.e. FEA DFMEA and good mechanical engineering problem solving skills
- Full lifecycle product development from design through to manufacture including test and prototype build
- Plastic injection molding, metal castings would again be an advantage but not essential
- Experience in highly regulated industry i.e. aerospace, defence, Medical, automotive etc
Salary will be dependent on experience between £35,000 - £40,000 with Great benefits package.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales