Mechanical design role, Abingdon, Machinery design, £55,000
My client is a leading supplier of coating technology.
The Research and Development and Engineering team has created and developed innovative processes and equipment to deliver new technology for commercial application.
In order to accelerate the development and industrialisation of new products and take advantage of new opportunities there now is a requirement for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to augment the engineering team.
- Lead small engineering projects, developing existing machines and creating and developing new ones
- Full life cycle product design and development
- Manage the development plans ensuring all activities proceed to schedule.
- Create product specifications
- Monitor and co-ordinate with internal and external suppliers
- Create and maintain FMEA and product validation processes
- Good mechanical Engineering (or closely related) degree
- At least 3 years post graduate experience in mechanical engineering
- Machine design or process equipment background
Salary on offer is £40,000 to £55,000 dependant on experience, plus a benefits package.
If you feel you are suitable for this vacancy please send an up to date CV across or call Rich for further information on 0117 9388088
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales