Mechanical Development Engineer, Oxford, £45,000
A global business leading the design and manufacture of specialist consumer products is seeking a Mechanical Development Engineer to join their R&D facility in Oxford.
The company has a strong pipeline of new and future high quality products to supply a demanding expanding marketplace.
The forward-thinking stance of this organisation means that they can provide a secure long-term career in a job that is satisfying and challenging.
They provide good opportunities for training and personal development whilst creating products that change lives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for development of design and manufacturing solutions from conception and implementing into manufacturing.
- Conceptual design, evaluation, selection and communication of decisions.
- Detail design with integration of the appropriate manufacturing processes.
- Close working with manufacturing team to produce holistic design solutions.
- High standard of design work, tolerance analysis, risk analysis (DFMEA) design control, robust design, design for manufacture.
- Develop and follow CAD best practices.
- 3D solid modelling - Solidworks.
This role would provide a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience, plus a benefits package including medical and dental cover, 25 days holiday, 3x Life cover and 5% company contributed pension.
If you would be interested and suitable for this position please apply or call Angico on 0117 9388 088
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.