Mechanical Engineer - Electo-Mechancal Design
- Type Permanent
- Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum +
- Location Oxfordshire, England
- Sectors Engineering
Mechanical Engineer - Electro-Mechanical Design - £40000 - £45000
A global business leading the design and manufacture of specialist consumer products is seeking a Project Manager to join their facility in Oxford.
The company has a strong pipeline of new and future quality products to supply a demanding expanding marketplace.
The forward-thinking stance of this organisation means that they can provide a secure long-term career in a job that is satisfying and challenging. They provide good opportunities for training and personal development whilst creating a product in an expanding market.
The Mechanical Design Engineer is part of the Director of Operations team. This team is responsible for; R&D and Engineering across the business
- Knowledge of component manufacturing, finishing processes and associated tooling requirements, such as Plastic Moulding, Die Castings, Extrusions Metal & Plastic, Sheet Metal.
- Worked on the development of Electro-Mechanical products
- Full product life cycle experience.
- Good knowledge of CorelDRAW, Autodesk Inventor Suite, SAP but other CAD packages would be sufficient.
Nice to have:
- Degree in engineering
- Knowledge of ISO(9001) requirements and principles
This role would provide a salary of £40000-£45000 depending on experience.
If you would be interested and suitable for this position please apply or call Dean on 0117 9388 088
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales