A company in Amsterdam is looking for a Medior/Senior Front End Developer with ReactJS experience. They built custom made web/tv/console apps with millions of users. They are looking for a developer who can transform design into a real user experience. The company has very interesting and well-known clients and they are building applications for users all over the world.
Medior/Senior Front End Developer (React)
We are looking for a Developer who has proficiency in English and lives in the Netherlands. Due to growth we are looking for a developer who will work with web, mobile, smart-tv and game console apps. You will work with the Back End and UX developers to create a very special experience for the users. Your team will communicate with the clients and stake-holders to keep overview and control the projects. We are looking for a developer who will have the following responsibilities.
- You collaborate with the design team and the lead engineer to set goals for the projects
- You continuously deliver for internal and external tests
- You provide feedback for your team and clients
- You will keep overview and control of the projects
Must have skills
- Cross browser migration experience
- HTML5, CSS3 and a feel for UX
Nice to have
- NodeJS, Coffeescript, PHP, Ruby and or Python experience
- AngularJS and/or VueJS experience
- Web Pack and single page applications experience
- Cross stack migration experience (not a must, is a plus)
What we offer
- A good salary depending on your experience and input
- Good second benefits
- 24 vacation days and on average 7 extra holidays
- Company laptop
- Travel allowance
- Great company events
Are you interested in this Front End Developer role? Apply online, or contact Jolan Paauw by telephone on 020 522 1322 or by email at j.paauw @ huxley.com for additional information about this role or similar jobs within the IT sector.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.