Microsoft SQL DBA - Fintech - Luxembourg
Are you ready to take on new challenges? Database does not have secrets for you? Check this out, I have a great opportunity for you as a Microsoft SQL DBA!
One of our client in the financial sector is looking for its new Microsoft SQL DBA profile to work in one of their office in Leudelange. Worldwide renowned they are providing electronic transaction solutions to their customers in order to simplify the process of payment.
The role of the Microsoft SQL DBA is crucial as it influence the performance and the operations of the company. As a technical role, the Microsoft SQL DBA is in charge of the databases to ensure the development and maintenance.
Microsoft SQL DBA - Your responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of databases (Microsoft SQL servers database)
- You will implement disaster recovery strategies
- You will manage access control and security
- You will be in charge of the performance, monitoring and tuning of SQL
- You will be responsible to refine and automate processes
Microsoft SQL DBA - Your profile:
- You are experienced in SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2016, SSIS and SSRS
- You know how to install and patch SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2014/2016
- You are experienced in migration
- You are able to see troubleshoot on SQL Server
- You are fluent in English
Microsoft SQL DBA - What will you get?
- An attractive salary package up to 60k + additional benefits
- Work in an international company
- Possibility to further grow your career
How to apply?
Do not hesitate to send us your application! Successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible within two weeks and we guarantee confidentiality of your application.
This opportunity does not fit your expectations? Do not hesitate to share this opportunity to your network!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.