Middle Office Operations Manager
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Sectors Banking and Finance
Description: A global bank is looking to hire a Middle Office Operations Manager who can manage a team involved in middle office work for capital markets. Along with ensuring compliance with all regulatory rules and procedures, the Middle Office Manager would be involved in coordinating the workflow within the team.
Detailed Job Summary:
A global bank is looking to hire a Middle Office Operations Manager who can manage a team involved in middle office work for Prime Brokerage. Along with ensuring compliance with all regulatory rules and procedures, the Middle Office Manager would be involved in coordinating the workflow within the team and maintain the team's competency and knowledge on global markets products offering and lifecycle.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as a liaison between the Global Financial Markets Front and Back Offices, reviewing, monitoring and supporting related activity
- Participate in strategic and operational decision-making related to Capital Markets Operations including the development of short- and long-term goals/objectives to improve overall service to sales and trading personnel.
- Accomplish results through the execution of Service Level Agreements, validation of strong and effective controls, business continuity planning, employee development and streamlined processes focusing on risk mitigation
- Proactively recommend innovations and modifications in line with industry requirements and corporate goals/objectives to improve operational processes, systems, policies and procedures.
To be successful in this role, one must have:
- Considerable knowledge of capital markets and different products including its operational functions, systems, policies and procedures
- In-depth understanding and practical application of applicable laws and regulations governing International Products including Dodd Frank, Market Risk Policies, OFAC, compliance and regulatory requirements
- Excellent organizational, managerial and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Exceptional customer orientation and ability to balance the needs of clients and team members
- Solid background in handling complex transactions with ability to identify customer solutions
- Impeccable analytical, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017