Middle office Project Manager
- Type Contract
- Location England, England
- Sectors Banking IT
A financial company I am working with have an urgent requirement for a Senior Project Manager to work on an exciting programme on a long term contract basis
As the Project Manager you will be involved in all stages of the project life cycle - change initiation, design and delivery, through to benefits realisation
- Background in Investment Banking and Markets, with extensive knowledge of business control processes.
- Prior experience of working within a Middle Office from either a change or BAU capacity.
- Strong understanding of various Middle Office functions, and the role Middle Office plays in the Three Lines of defence.
- Working cross asset class, with a good understanding of financial products and front to back trade life cycle.
- Knowledge of the change life-cycle and experience in driving complex and large change initiatives through to delivery.
This is an urgent requirement so please send your cv ASAP for a quick response.
Please only apply if you meet the above criteria.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales