A Global Bank in Hong Kong is looking for Equities Middle Office Client Service to be part of their team for a contractual basis.
The role will cover the Cash Equities and Prime Finance businesses, providing Asian market and Asian time zone support to the Global client base.
- Support the Cash Equities and Prime Finance businesses and their clients on equities and market access products including equity, equity swaps, LEPOs, P-notes
- Liaise with clients around the globe regarding allocations, queries, payments, settlements, trade matching and exception management
- Assist in monitoring reconciliations to identify and resolve exceptions to ensure our positions, reporting and margining are all correct, working closely with Sales, Prime Client Services and Technology
- Review processes to increase scalability, improve client offering and minimize risk.
- Assist in supporting the business to help develop and implement new products and onboard new clients
- Experience in global banking with Client Service background is preferred (2+ years' experience)
- Experience in client service and direct external client contact
- Experience in settlement/trade support, equity and swap product experience will be required
- Experience working in Asia markets and the various issues associated with the fast and dynamic environment
- Spoken and written fluency in English and Cantonese is required, Mandarin proficiency would be an asset
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, capable of working with management at different levels
Location: Hong Kong
If you would like to know more information, please contact Danya Kumar
Registration No.: R1660502
Kindly send your updated CV if you are keen to take this role.
On the other hand, if you have friends or colleagues who might be a good fit for this role, please feel free to recommend them.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017