My client is a Luxembourg-based company that is part of a large European Group. They have a staff of around 90 permanent employees and 10 external consultants. They mainly working for big Luxembourgish accounts as well as the European Institutions.
They try to keep a positive atmosphere, which allows them to share more than work. For this company's director, the goal is to create a connection between the co-workers thanks to corporate events, a nice working atmosphere, and good communication.
Their speciality is setting up tailor-made solutions, specifically process automation allowing the extraction of information from raw data in Information Systems. Thus, they have four specialised teams: Business Intelligence, Document Management, Geolocation Systems, and Specialised Development.
DBA MS SQL
Permanent position (CDI)
- You have at least a Bachelor in Computer Sciences.
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have a strong experience in :
- Fine tuning (optimizing the performance of databases)
- Data security
- You have strong skills on : SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
- You are fluent in English and you ideally have a good level in French.
- You will design, install, configure and maintain the Microsoft SQL Server environment.
- You will ensure the availability and good performance of the database environment.
- You will design and support reporting and data extraction from the systems and applications.
- You will perform incidents resolution and follow-up, problems identification and analysis.
- You will participate in continuous improvement of the overall production environment and write guidelines.
If you or someone you know could be interested in this opportunity then please feel free to contact me with and updated CV, phone number, and your availabilities for a call.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.