Project Engineer - Cheltenham - Contract - 12 Months
A Project Engineer reporting to the Project Technical Lead and coordinating between the engineering team, the Project Technical Lead and the Project Manager to ensure that the work carried out by the engineering team meets the project management requirements of the project.
The Project Engineer is expected to:
- Act as the project point of contact with external engineering suppliers to ensure that the work supplied meets technical and contractual requirements.
- Assist the project management team with leading meetings, maintaining action logs, resolving project issues and monitoring and reporting progress on engineering activities.
- Take responsibility for defining and leading tasks or sub-projects as assigned by the Project Technical Lead or by the Project Manager.
The ideal candidate would offer a combination of engineering design and project engineering / project management experience gained in a commercial environment within a relevant industry.
- 5yrs+ Experience
- Degree in engineering or related discipline
- Experience of design and build projects
- Experience of specification and procurement of mechanical components
- Experience managing budgets
- Experience managing projects
- Experience managing engineering resources
- Experience with Special Purpose machines, preferably in a highly regulated industry
- Experience of multi-discipline projects, risk management, work package management
- Experience working within a ISO 9001 assured design management process in a regulated industry
Rate: £20-£30 p/h
Duration: 12 Months
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales