Sr. Network Engineer
This Network Engineer will work with latency issues, multicast routing and intermittent packet loss. Experience within the trading industry is a preferred -This Network Engineer position is a full time, permanent role in Chicago.
What you get to do:
- Solve critical problems in network environment such as: Multicast routing // datacenter designing // latency issues // packet loss
- Automate tasks
- Enhance existing IT policies and procedures // configurations and technologies
- Support network as well as the application environment
- Troubleshoot the network and systems // bit level to the application layer
- Work in a very high paced environment
What we look for:
- Experience with Low Latency
- Extensive knowledge with multicast networks including design and troubleshooting (SM, DM, PIM, Anycast, etc.)
- Experience with switch architecture (ASICs and packet flow // current generation switches and routers)
- Routing protocol experience (EIGRP, BGP and OSPF).
- Scripting language or Programming language knowledge
- Five+ years' experience in Network Administration or Engineering
- Previously worked in a 24/7 environment
-Bachelor's Degree from a 4 year University with degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or related field
- Strong GPA
Please send your resume to the link below to speak regarding this opportunity!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.