One of the nation's leading banks is looking for a Network Engineer to join their Technology Department. This is a full-time, permanent position located in Winston-Salem, NC.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Responsible for network system quality assurance and should be consistent with project development methodology and installation standards
- Involved in designing, implementation, planning, installation, testing, supporting and maintenance of the network
- Assists in preparing unit budgets and project budgets
- Prepares proposals for network equipment, obtains quotes and involved in installation of equipment and cables
- Ability to maintain and develop the configuration and procedural documentation for usability and accuracy
- Develop, improve, and implement efficient network utilization strategies and provide operations monitoring and reporting systems for all network environments
- Maintain a secure platform for internal and external systems (by reviewing and replacing at-risk and EOL equipment) and implement operation/deployment/security standards
- Hands-on experience working with Cisco routers and switches (i.e. Nexus products), MPLS network design and support
- Strong understanding of IT Security with extensive knowledge of firewalls (includes installing, configuring and supporting firewalls: Checkpoint and Cisco)
- Working knowledge of wireless network, RSA security products, F5 GTM/LTM load balancers, IPS/IDS, TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL and DNS protocols
- Ability to develop and maintain scripts using Python, Visual Basic, and Secure CRT and experience with multiple virtualization technologies including VMWare and vShield
- Extensive experience with multicast, market data exchange, routing protocols and network security best practices
- Experience with support and design of virtualization technologies, cloud computing technologies
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.