A global hedge fund is looking for a Network Engineer to join their team. This is a full-time, permanent position located in Midtown Manhattan.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Serve as the Network Engineer responsible for engineering and operations in Enterprise Networking and overall network controls and management
- Support and implement security and compliance organizations
- Responsible for operating traditional network security related products
- Strong technical experience with network and security monitoring and management, network routing and switching and layer 1-3 technologies, Cisco, trading and data networks, WAN/LAN/MAN, networking protocols, etc.
- Working knowledge in network automation, infrastructure, network hardware and software
- Hands-on experience in Network Security design and operations such as firewalls (Palo Alto, Cisco, F5), Load balancers, network encryption, etc.
- Advanced understanding of troubleshooting network and security systems, design, and operations
- Programming knowledge, specifically, Python
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.