A global trading firm in Philadelphia is seeking an experienced Network Security Associate to join their group.
- Responsible for configuring, implementing and supporting WAN/LAN networks
- Maintain a diverse network across several continents in addition to minimizing latency and optimize Market Data multicast distribution
- Work hands-on with both internal and external vendors, carriers, clients, to add or modify network connectivity and when necessary, troubleshoot and identify sources of problems and bring issues to resolution
- Hands-on experience working with complex, high performance networks with multiple sites (data centers and/or trading facilities)
- Knowledgeable of networking, routing protocols (TCP/IP), and other network operating systems
- Scripting and programming experience
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.