Network Security Associate
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Philadelphia
- Sectors Banking and Finance
A global trading firm in Philadelphia is seeking an experienced Network Security Assocaite to join their group.
* Responsible for configuring, implementing and supporting WAN/LAN networks
* Maintain a diverse network across several continents in addition to minimizing latency and optimize Market Data multicast distribution
* Work hands-on with both internal and external vendors, carriers, clients, to add or modify network connectivity and when necessary, troubleshoot and identify sources of problems and bring issues to resolution
* Hands-on experience working with complex, high performance networks with multiple sites (data centers and/or trading facilities)
* Knowledgeable of networking, routing protocols (TCP/IP), and other network operating systems
* Scripting and programming experience
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.